Atlantic City is not just the gaming center of the east coast. AC is quickly becoming a great destinations for families and people of all ages. From its boardwalk to some of the great entertainment that you can find there we are sure that there is something for everyone. With it only being a short driving distance from Seaside Heights you don’t even need to stay at one of the many Atlantic City Hotels to enjoy the town.
Here are some great ideas to do with the family:
- Tropicana IMAX Theater – Atlantic City has one of the largest and nicest IMAX theaters on the east coast.
- Ripley’s Believe it or not – On the boardwalk by the Showboat come check out what Mr. Ripley has brought to A.C.
- Free Public Beach – Atlantic City is one of two free public beaches in South New Jersey
- Concerts – From the House of Blues to Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City hosts some amazing live acts in many venues.
- Atlantic City Boardwalk – One of the largest & oldest boardwalks in the country.
- Shopping – The Atlantic City Outlet Malls have it all!
- Food – From Wolfgang Puck to McDonalds & everything in between, yes its all there.
So next time you want to take a trip down the parkway a little more stop by and check out all of the things that Atlantic City has to offer. We are sure that you will not be disappointed.